Re: [ARSCLIST] Plangent Processes and speed correction

I just looked at their web site.

Their examples are all from tape or cylinders, i.e., constant speed.  I'm
interested in 78s.

This is a brureau only.  I spoke with them at the ARSC meeting.  Cost is
about $ 3,000 per hour.  Perhaps this has changed.

Speaking for myself, though I expect it reflects the attitude of many on
this particular list, I want to own the thing, preferbly as a plug-in.

This may not be possible as yet.  The process may not be streamlined enough
to simplify it sufficently to be marketed.

The Antares Auto-Tune plug-in is $ 320 and up, PC and Mac.  It seem to work
with lead instruents and sung vocals. I've not tried it.

Steve Smolian