Re: [ARSCLIST] Speed correction

I haven't experimented much with the auto-tuning portion of "Elastic
Audio" in Samp 8. It's there. I don't know if it's something I'd use.
It works on slices. I think it creates the slices. It's designed for
a solo voice (for now) mono, if I understand it correctly.

Does Jamie Haworth's process help here?

So, I don't know of any auto stuff for overall stereo.

Sorry, I didn't understand the original question.

Cheers,

Richard