[ARSCLIST] Speed correction

I'm aware there are programs to correct the pitch of pop singers, though my own solution might involve a bit more direct intervention- but I'm off topic already.

Has anyone experience using such programs to correct speed drift on 78s, speed correction for chamber music recordings, say solo fiddle to string quartets, orchestral recordings, and on spoken word recordings- four distinct areas.

Steve Smolian
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.