Re: [ARSCLIST] Little azimuth trick

Hi Folks,
  It's very nice to read many of you are totally
familiar with head alignments.
  As a very new list member, I don't know your
experience. I would like to contribute what I
can, when I can, so my apologies if I state what
is obvious to everyone. There have been some very
interesting
and informative threads I've followed over the last 2
months. So I'd like to return whatever I can as far
as my experience goes, which is primarily from the
audio electronics technician field.
  For my curiousity, do "you" normally address
the tilt and tangent alignments when doing head
alignments ? I've found this is an area where
misadjustments can be very common and lead to
unevenly worn heads. I use a variation on the old
grease pencil trick for this.

Respectfully,
Chris
@eugene-audio