Re: [ARSCLIST] acetate broadcast notations

If these discs were used for rebroadcast or delayed broadcast, a designation
such as 1 3/4 probably means the number of turns from the spiral to where the
audio begins. This was to prevent the operator from having to back-cue the disc
and wear out the groove. You'll see numbers like this written on transcriptions
from music libraries as well.

dl