Re: [ARSCLIST] CD copiers

At 02:58 PM 6/27/2005, Graham Newton wrote:
Richard L. Hess wrote:

I adapted an older Dell 333MHz PII machine (Win 98SE) to this task
with two Plextor drives (one is SCSI) and I variously used CloneCD
(no longer available), www.ExactAudioCopy.de, and www.goldenhawk.com
software. It copies far more than most stand-alone copiers and works
fine with MAM-A disks.

CloneCD is still available... simple, intuitive and will copy just about anything.

This is very interesting... http://www.elby.ch/products/clone_cd/index.html the originator of CloneCD says it's gone.

But, an Irish company, SlySoft seems to have it:
http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html
But then when you go and look at the software, it
says Antigua on it. So, I'm sticking with my registered
version from Elaborate Bytes...the original.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Vignettes Media web: http://www.richardhess.com/tape/ Aurora, Ontario, Canada (905) 713 6733 1-877-TAPE-FIX Detailed contact information: http://www.richardhess.com/tape/contact.htm