Re: [ARSCLIST] CD copiers

Richard L. Hess wrote:

I adapted an older Dell 333MHz PII machine (Win 98SE) to this task
with two Plextor drives (one is SCSI) and I variously used CloneCD
(no longer available), www.ExactAudioCopy.de, and www.goldenhawk.com
software. It copies far more than most stand-alone copiers and works
fine with MAM-A disks.

CloneCD is still available... simple, intuitive and will copy just about anything.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.