Re: [ARSCLIST] AV to DV - PC or Mac?

I do use the PC for some operations, but capture to the standalone's hard
drive, editing there and sending output directly to DVD has proved
practical and efficient. Note that when correction is needed I use
analogue processors between the source and the recorder. While that is
somewhat less flexible than the same operations in the computer, it takes
effect in real time where processing in the computer takes far longer
after the capture is effected.

With Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe After Effects Professional, and with the proper video card, your effects will be in real time, no rendering time required.