[ARSCLIST] annotated webliography for audio archiving resources

In conjunction with a project that I consulted on at Poet's House in New
York, I developed the following online, annotated resource list for audio
archiving. I thought that it might be helpful, or that perhaps people could
steer me towards some useful resources I may have missed.
 http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vforrest/poets_house/Audio_Archiving/
 Thanks so much!
 Val Forrestal
Student Project Manager
New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
Rutgers University