Re: [ARSCLIST] Reel-to-reel tape recorder for auditioning archival tapes.

  I have had two ReVox B-77s (MK II) for more than ten years and they have
always performed reliably and well. There have only been one or two easily
repaired problems. Based upon my experience and what others have said to me, it
might be wise to avoid Tandberg. I had two of the top-of-the-line home ones in
the late '80s and early '90s. They were great when they worked, but seemed to be
delicate and seldom did. Something always seemed to be wrong with one or the
other and I finally got rid of them.

  Don Tait