Re: [ARSCLIST] baking tapes

Trey,

There seems to be a group of cassettes out there that suffer from Loss of
Lubricant which is different from Sticky Shed Syndrome. LoL does not
respond to baking like SSS. LoL needs relubrication. Baking may exacerbate
LoL conditions.

The "recipe" for baking is on the Web at Wendy Carlos's site or Eddie
Ciletti's http://www.tangible-technology.com/tape/baking1.html