[ARSCLIST] baking tapes

Hello all...

Last week, I posted about some reel tapes that were
exhibited signs of sticky shed syndrome.  Someone
mentioned a method involving baking the tapes, which
I'm willing to try.  Could someone post this famous
"recipe" please?

Thanks.

P.S. If there's a different method to use for cassette
tapes, I'll probably need that too at some point (the
project I'm working on deals with both reels and
cassettes).

Trey Bunn
Folklife Resource Center
McKissick Museum