Re: [ARSCLIST] Telarc discs and Denon DN-C635's

Hi Thom,

Could this have anything to do with the fact that the early Telarcs used
Indexes more than they used tracks? In other words, I remember the first
CD's would put an entire Symphony on track 1, then each of the movements
were designated 'index 1' 'index 2' etc. This practice didn't last very
long and I can imagine some newer players not being geared to handle it.

Just a thought.

Scott VanOrnum
Ann Arbor, MI