[ARSCLIST] Victor matrices

First message to the list, which I've just joined. Is there any progress on the
project to compile and publish all the Victor matrix and catalog numbers? And
meanwhile, is there anyone who could answer occasional questions about Victor
numbers, especially regarding popular artists (not in Rust etc) from 1937 into
the 50s? Now that Vince Giordano has left BMG and the archives are almost
impossible to access, I'm without a source for this information.

Thanks
dl