[ARSCLIST] Victor discography

The Encyclopedic Discography of Victor Recordings is now being
compiled under the direction of the University of California at Santa
Barbara. I'm working on it from DC. We hope to have the acoustics on a
website in less than two years. It remains to be seen whether hard
copy will be published.

I'd be happy to look up dates, matrices, takes, etc.-- within reason!

Sam B.