[ARSCLIST] Belfer Duplicate Record Sale Coming Up

RECORD SALE COMING July 15-16-17

We are hereby announcing our next sale to dispose of thousands of
duplicate discs, as well as an odd assortment of paper-based items and
an even odder variety of hardware.

There will be 10 and 12-inch 78s as well as 10 and 12-inch LPs.  There
is NO LIST of any of the things set aside for this sale.  Just come and
browse, dig through the boxes and meet your fellow collectors who are
bound to show up as well.

Hours are 9AM -6 PM on the 15th and 16th, and 10AM to 5PM on the 17th.
We will have a special clearance price per-bag or box on Sunday for
those of you who love a sale within a sale!

General questions about location, parking, etc. are welcome.  You can
also look up Syracuse, Central New York in general, the Adirondacks and
St. Lawrence River -Thousand Islands area, the Fingerlakes (wine
country) if you want to see more of our area after your record shopping
is done.

Hope to see some of you in July.

Sue

Susan T Stinson, Curator