Re: [ARSCLIST] Spacers for 16" electrical transcriptions

Hello,
A Question ...
Are you shipping them or is it for long term storage?

That would make a big difference.

My vote would be to echo Richard's thoughts and stay away from styro if
for long term storage. I won't use it myself, either.- Too many
unknowns.

I suspect that low acid cardboard is available for long term use.

Regards,
Bob Hodge
Belfer Audio Archive

>>> JGaidmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 4/14/2005 3:17:33 PM >>>
I am looking for spacers I can put between 16" electrical
transcriptions
for extra protection and to keep the boxes from getting too heavy.  I
would need something large enough to support a 16" transcription and
relatively thick but light.

I was thinking of maybe some sort of Styrofoam sheet but am not sure
if
this s material is safe to use over the long-term or where I could
find
it to the specifications desired.

Thanks in advance,

Jay