Re: [ARSCLIST] HELP! Ampex 350 series electronics set up mystery?

Dear Friends:

Anyone out there able to help out with these machines. I have two Ampex
350 series electronics that I bought
a number of years ago from a "senior" audio engineer. I bought a number
of things from this chap but never got
around to firing these particular units up. The time has come to sell
some of my unused gear and I found a buyer for them
in San Francisco. The problem is that these have separate out board
power supplies and the cabling required
to power these seems to be missing. Does anyone on this list have 350
electronics and if so can you explain
how these units connect to their power supplies and furthermore where
does the AC get connected to juice the whole
kit and kaboodle.

Anyone with experience with Ampex tube electronics will be doing a
great service to us youngsters who
need a little guidance to the world of thermionic culture.

Thanks!