Re: [ARSCLIST] .wav file content information

In a message dated 3/15/2005 9:39:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
DaveNolanAudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

After a  bit of Googling last week, I was able to find a Mac-based program
called  Metacorder (designed for the film industry) that seems to have
something  close to what I'm looking for - stores metadata in BEXT and IXML
formats -  the url  is:http://www.gallery.co.uk/metacorder/intro.html

Have you looked at NewTek out of Austin, TX? They make a  bunch of "boxes"
that can do all sorts of sound and video work. They invested  the video Toaster
in the 1990s. Brilliant guys whose products I have used to  digitize video and
film efficiently and to correct sound and add titles etc in  the process and
in real time.

Best  Regards,
David  Hoffman
www.thehoffmancollection.com