Re: [ARSCLIST] .wav file content information

On 15/03/05, Allinaday@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Have you looked at NewTek out of Austin, TX? They make a bunch of
> "boxes" that can do all sorts of sound and video work. They invested
> the video Toaster in the 1990s. Brilliant guys whose products I have
> used to digitize video and film efficiently and to correct sound and
> add titles etc in the process and in real time.

I think their current Toaster is just a PCI card, with a load of special
software.

It needs plenty of drive space, but almost any newly bought PC should be
fast enough.

Newtek is a good company which supports discontinued products well.

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx