Re: [ARSCLIST] Headphones?

I agree with what have been said regarding most consumer headphones but the MDR-V900 is something
different. It's best listened to compare - just like choosing the right studio monitor, for you. We
can merely offer to narrow the selection of "go to" models so others don't have to spend the
numerous hours we had :-)
I also agree with "...The MDR-V900 is an around-the-ear professional headphone that from my
experience is ideal for sound monitoring in the recording studios. The over-the-ear design follows
the natural shape of the human ear, and positions the driver unit at a correct distance from the ear
canal and creates a sealed resonance chamber.."
The 7506 can sound hard and shrill to someone who is not accustomed to their nature with lots of hi
mid energy. Otherwise both cans could be used with satisfactory. We have both.

Joav Shdema
Producer/Engineer
Joav Shdema Inc.
dB Studio A