[ARSCLIST] Roommate wanted for ARSC conference

I realize that this is pretty late, but I've recently
been seriously thinking about going to this conference
and trying to find ways to fund the trip.

Is there anyone that's going to the conference, that
doesn't have a roommate, that might want a roommate.
It can be at the conference hotel or not, no
difference.  I don't have a room booked yet.

Male, non-smoker, doesn't like a lot of noise, doesn't
snore.

Hope that helps.  Private replies please.

Thanks!
Thom

Thom Pease
Graduate Student, School of Library and Information
Science (Music Librarianship Specialization)
Recording Services Intern, Archives of Traditional
Music
Indiana University-Bloomington
tpease@xxxxxxxxxxx