From: Jonathan Wise [mailto:jonathan.wise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mon 21 Feb 2005 17:18
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] software for .wav files

Hi Kevin,

Here's a list of some popular software programs you may want to check out:

Digital Audio Editors:
*     Pro-Tools (An industry standard)
*     SADiE (works with CEDAR for audio restoration applications)
*     Sound Forge 7.0 (popular)
*     Wavelab (popular)
*     Adobe Audition (was Cool Edit)
*     SAWStudio (recommended)
*     Samplitude Pro (recommended)
*     Media Cleaner (for batch conversions)

Digital Audio Processing Tools:
*     CEDAR (Excellent but very expensive)
*     Waves-Audio Restoration (Very good)

Ripping software:
*     Exact Audio Copy
*     CDWAV

Best,