Re: [ARSCLIST] WARNING about a new E-Bay identity theft scam...

At 08:58 AM 2/7/2005 -0500, Aaron Luis Levinson wrote:
Dear Mike-

On a later Mac (Powerbook G4) what is the command to "kill HTML" is it
view
plain text or something along those lines?

aa

There are occasions when I can fake my way through an assumption that I'm omniscient; here, my ignorance will show instantly.

1. I haven't run a Mac for over ten years - and that was not on the Internet.

2. The command varies with mail client, not with plaform.

3. On the receiving end: yes, the command is to view plain text (or an
equivalent). As far as not sending HTML, it may be something like "Compose
plain text" or "Send plain text".

Mike -- mrichter@xxxxxxx http://www.mrichter.com/