Re: [ARSCLIST] Sampling Theory (was Fred Layn's post on the Studer list re: Q...

In a message dated 1/18/2005 3:50:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lyaa071@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Karl 57 and on a good day, about 13,500cps

When I was a teenager I could hear the flyback frequency of a TV set, even
from another room.  But now, at 71, and the result of inherited hearing nerve
deafness, I use two digital hearing aids to get most everything above about 2000
Hz.  By careful adjustment, I can delete all record scratch from my 78s!
Don chichester