Re: [ARSCLIST] New CD Report NIST

Sorry - I wasn't paying attention.  This is the one I meant to grab:
"AES38-2000 AES standard for audio preservation and restoration -- Life
expectancy of information stored in recordable compact disc systems -- Method
for estimating, based on effects of temperature and relative humidity."

Same page (which includes another study from 1997 re:  CD-ROMS):
http://www.aes.org/standards/b_pub/aes-standards-in-print.cfm

--
Rick Taylor
Graduate Research Assistant

PCL 3.106  |  Mail Code S5471  |  PO Box P
Austin, TX 78712
Phone: 512-495-4439
rtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  www.lib.utexas.edu