Re: [ARSCLIST] New CD Report NIST

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Mike Richter commented:

> At 05:07 PM 12/10/2004 -0500, Dale Francis wrote:
> >here is the link to the web page to down load the article (PDF File)
> >654 kb

-----------------------------.
(Few of us would be
> recording at 60 C, let alone 90 C.) Still, it does provide some basis for
> judgement.

----- Mike, what is the temperature inside the well of your CD-recorder?

I, for one, am uncomfortable with both the hhb audio CD-recorder I use and
the DAT machine. Both have temperatures that I have not measured, but I would
certainly expect something approaching 50 deg. C, due to the way the item
feels when ejected.

Kind regards,

George