Re: [ARSCLIST] Do these tapes need to be baked or not?

If I'd knowed you was comin', I'd have baked a tape, baked a tape, baked a
tape...
Dick

Steven Smolian <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
12/12/2004 07:00 PM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List