Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-DA track breaks

At 05:13 PM 12/8/2004 -0700, Angie Dickinson wrote:
If I'm understand you correctly, you want to add track IDs without the
Red Book standard 2 second gap.

For a long time CD Architect was the only program that would allow you
to place track IDs in a continuous program without the gaps.  I don't
know if this is still the case.  CD Architect is the only program I've
used for years.

It has not been the case for at least eight years, though as late as 1998 there were writers on the market that would not write DAO. Programs such as CDRWin and EAC *only* write DAO; others such as ECDC and Nero write either DAO or TAO (or SAO if desired, though that's a bit more chancy).

Mike -- mrichter@xxxxxxx http://www.mrichter.com/