Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-DA track breaks

At 05:13 PM 12/8/2004 -0700, Angie Dickinson wrote:
If I'm understand you correctly, you want to add track IDs without the
Red Book standard 2 second gap.

For a long time CD Architect was the only program that would allow you
to place track IDs in a continuous program without the gaps.  I don't
know if this is still the case.  CD Architect is the only program I've
used for years.

Hi, Angie,

As I said I do it all the time with Samplitude. Samplitude has been my
primary program for years <smile>.

Cheers,

Richard