From: "Richard Warren" <richard.warren@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] , formerly [ARSCLIST] Advice for filtering surface
noise

Dear Peter and All,

I'd like to offer a couple of corrections to your message; perhaps the
errors exist because you used only an early model of the Packburn.

(1) The Packburn does this function, too.

(2) The Packburn also does this function, except for the early models,
which required a separate pre-amp.

Otherwise, as a longtime user of the Packburn, I'm looking forward with
interest to comparing it with the "Front End".

Richard