Re: [ARSCLIST] , formerly [ARSCLIST] Advice for filtering surface noise

Dear Peter and All,

I'd like to offer a couple of corrections to your message; perhaps the errors exist because you used only an early model of the Packburn.

(1) The Packburn does this function, too.

(2) The Packburn also does this function, except for the early models, which required a separate pre-amp.

Otherwise, as a longtime user of the Packburn, I'm looking forward with interest to comparing it with the "Front End".

Richard