Re: [ARSCLIST] Re: [ARSCLIST] R�f. : [ARSCLIST] Gold discs manufacturers

At 12:01 PM 10/4/2004 -0400, Steven Smolian wrote:

I'm accumulating gold discs with different surfaces for evaluation.  Among
other things, Primera will print samples of each on their new $ 140 printer,
the Z-1 which, they claim, will print on discs with all kinds of surfaces.
Check their web site.

From the WWW page at http://www.primera.com/signaturez1.html it appears to be related to the Casio thermal printers. Comparing the CW-50 I've had for several months with the Z1 (and hoping that the formatting works): Casio Primera Tray ejects Tray internal Two print areas Four print areas 20 cents per area 10 cents per area (?)

Other parameters seem much the same. In all, I'd say that if it delivers
and proves durable, the Primera is worth the premium in price.

Mike -- mrichter@xxxxxxx http://www.mrichter.com/