[ARSCLIST] Fw: [ARSCLIST] stop the presses

If you're ordering a copy this might help.
Dick

----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 09/23/2004 11:01 AM -----
"Lance Ledbetter" <lance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/23/2004 09:45 AM

        To:        "Dick Spottswood" <dick@xxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [ARSCLIST] stop the presses

Hello Dick,

Thank you for the heads up on Tony's book.  I did some searching online
and the best price I found was for $66.50 at Oxford University Press:
http://www.oup.com/us/brochure/0195139895/?view=usa

Also, be on the lookout for the package we sent you.  It should arrive
today or tomorrow at the latest.

Best wishes,
Lance