[ARSCLIST] RCA Living Stereo

RCA (actually BMG) has just released the first ten recordings in their
new line of hybrid SACD/CD reissues of the famous RCA Living Stereo
classical recordings of the 1950s. I just got them today and they sound
incredible. While not everyone is a fan of this type of music, the
technical aspects of this project from its inception to today should
fascinate most. Here is a little info on the current project and a brief
interview with three of the people involved:

http://www.livingstereo-sacd.com/news/index.jsp

(and I am in no way affiliated with BMG)

Matt
--
Matt Bailey
Audiovisual Archivist

Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies
University of Georgia Libraries
Athens, GA 30602-1641
(706)542-5788
http://www.libs.uga.edu/russell/