Re: [ARSCLIST] Looking for a 1/4 track reel-to-reel

In a message dated 09/22/2004 4:05:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, jeffkane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ebay can save quite a bit but there’s always that unknown of the machine’s condition.
this is true.  I have bought about 30 pieces of equipment and four have not worked as promised.  I have gotten the money back on two.  I can tell anyone interested how to get the money back most of the time.  There are unquestionably crooks on eBay

Best Regards,
David Hoffman
www.thehoffmancollection.com