[ARSCLIST] BBC show on History of Sound Recording

Last week BBC Radio broadcast an interesting 5 part (15 min each) show on history of Sound Recording. Very well done with some rare recordings.

One member was able to record it and save so you could listen to it with Real Audio. I've copied the info below. I did not save to hard drive but was able to listen even though I have 56K dial up.

Anyway, it's worth listening to.

Steve Ramm

Don't try this if you have a slow internet connection.

Right click and save. Real Audio files. 5 Mb each.

mon1545.ra

tue1545.ra

wed1545.ra

thu1545.ra