[ARSCLIST] label ID

Hi;

I have a faculty person asking for contact information for the record label
EMPE. I have searched various label lists and publications and have come up
dry. Can anyone enlighten me?  Thanks for your assistance.  Esther.

Esther Gillie Music User Services Coordinator and Assistant Professor of Library Administration Music Library, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign 2136 Music Building MC 056 1114 West Nevada Street Urbana, IL 61801 217.244.4072 gillie@xxxxxxxx fax 217.244.9097