Re: [ARSCLIST] Scanners for album covers?

I'm using the Epson as well. Does a very nice job.

Joel

At 02:57 PM 9/17/2004 -0400, you wrote:
Jonathan Wise wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a flatbed scanner that would be suitable for scanning
> 33.3rpm album covers (~12.4" x 12.4")? Any experience with scanning album
> covers would be appreciated.

Look for an Epson 836-XL or it's current equivalent...  not cheap, but does
the job well.  I've seen used on EBAY and refurbs from some vendors.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.

Joel Bresler 250 E. Emerson Rd. Lexington, MA 02420 USA

781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br@xxxxxxxxxxx