[ARSCLIST] Arthur Fields needs

Halloo out there:
I'm looking for dubs onto either CD or cassette of the
following five Arthur Fields Columbias discs from WW
I:

A1628     Stay down where you belong (I already have
the    Little Wonder pressing)
A2272     (We'll be there) On the land, on the sea, in
the air
A2272     What kind of an American are you?
A2539     Pay day (That was his favorite call)
A2636     You keep sending 'em over and we'll keep
knockin' 'em down

Hopefully the discs would not have cracks, chips,
digs, etc. with fairly little surface noise.

Many thanx.

Bill Schurk
Sound recordings Archivist
Music Library and Sound recordings Archives
William T. jerome Library
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH   43403-0179

(419) 372-2308