[ARSCLIST] Fwd: Rejected posting to ARSCLIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
--- Begin Message ---
Date:         Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:03:08 -0400
From: "L-Soft list server at Library of Congress (1.8e)"
              <LISTSERV@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Rejected posting to ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: wschurk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You  are  not  authorized  to  send   mail  to  the  ARSCLIST  list  from
your
wschurk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx account.  You might  be authorized to  send to  the
list
from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program
which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to
associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you
have
any question regarding the policy of the ARSCLIST list, please contact the
list
owners: ARSCLIST-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx