Re: [ARSCLIST] Mono CD transfer

At 10:10 PM 7/2/2004 -0400, Steven C. Barr wrote:

Clipping in the sense of exceeding the maximum level accepted by the
software...or clipping by whatever is being used to play back the
recording/sound file?

That which I have seen from other such programs is the first of your choices and gives the sort of perfectly flat tops illustrated in the similar cases (overrecording) I have posted at http://www.mindspring.com/~mrichter

Mike -- mrichter@xxxxxxx http://www.mrichter.com/