Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio Material Assessment Survey

Allison,

You need a machine with a library wind or a second machine to smoothly wind
tapes in play mode.

You are damaging the collection by leaving tapes fast wound.

What is the manufacturer, model, and year of manufacture of the tape machine
that you are using for this assessment.

Thanks!

Richard
--