Re: [ARSCLIST] List servers. Listservers for attachments.

At 04:24 PM 6/28/2004 -0400, Steven C. Barr wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Saklad" <dsaklad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> b. What listservers anywhere accept contributors' email attachments
>    formatted in microsoft word ?...
>
> c. Or other similar list type software that accept contributors' email
>    attachments formatted in microsoft word...
For other listeners who may be concered about #2/#3:

Let me add another comment. MS Word offers not one format of DOC, but many. I know of no program but the latest version of Word from MS which will handle the newest; where I want to preserve formatting from MS Word, I save the file as RTF - preferably, WordPad RTF which is nearly universal.

For text documents, an easy solution is to copy the DOC and paste it into
your e-mail client (mine happens to be Eudora), removing all residual
formatting thereafter (e.g., italics, bolding).

Mike -- mrichter@xxxxxxx http://www.mrichter.com/