Re: [ARSCLIST] Mono CD transfer

I always make 2-channel mono CDs so they play easily for clients in walkman and
home systems. You can't easily swap channels in any of the walkmans I've seen.

With that said, in the new studio I hope to be setting up within the next year
or less, it will be 5.1, and I intend to  use the center speaker only for doing
mono restoration work, rather than the practice of feeding it to the left and
right speakers.

Cheers,

Richard
--