Re: [ARSCLIST] Cook Binaural LPs

Hi, I just heard back from the Pavek:

"We have the Cook dual tone arm on a mock-up of a turntable (no motor).
It would be a nice experiment to make it real.... However, I just went back to
take a look.  It has two really old Pickering cartridges, not wired and a
tracking weight of about 2 lbs.  This could turn into more of a project than I
can take time for at this point."

So, that isn't a help.

I tried.

I like Graham's idea, but I worry about the inter-channel, short- and long-term
timebase differences.

Cheers,

Richard
--