Re: [ARSCLIST] earliest recording of "uh"/"um"/other disfluency?

earliest recording of "uh"/"um"/other disfluency?
>I am a writer based in Austin, Texas, who is working on a book about verbal
>blundering, including speech slips and speech disfluencies. I wonder if you
can help >me find early recorded examples of these features of spoken
language, including:

>uh, um, and other filled pauses
>repeated words ("I went went to the store")
>restarted sentences ("The main thing is -- Look at it this way...")
>stuttering (both by "normal" speakers and by people who stutter)
>silent pauses (not for effect, but because the speaker is looking for a
word)

You might be interested in obtaining a copy of ARSC Conference 1999 Lecture#
99-14 The Hung Groove: Stuttering on Early Recordings, by George Paul (Mt.
Morris, NY) (45:00)
Go to: http://www.arsc-audio.org/cds.html
for information on ordering a copy.

I don't know if this would fit your parameters, but I would think that Louis
Armstrong's 1926 recording of "Heebie Jeebies" would merit mention, as might
the "Eefin'" of Cliff Edwards ("Ukelele Ike"), and Rose Murphy ("The
Chee-Chee Girl")
Also, Kermit Schaefer's "Pardon My Blooper" series.

-Matt Sohn