Re: [ARSCLIST] Cook Binaural LPs

Perhaps someone at Smithsonian-Folkways, which now own the recordings, can provide information.  Please post what information you obtain on this forum.  Thanksl.
Thomas Stern.

"Richard L. Hess" wrote:

The Pavek Museum of Broadcasting which obtained Jack Mullin's collection of recording and reproduction devices--including one of his two Magnetophons--has one of these. I'm not 10)% sure if it works or if they can provide any further information.

http://www.pavekmuseum.org/

Cheers,

Richard