[ARSCLIST] The New Lotz-Liste

ANNOUNCEMENT: The New Lotz-List: Deadline 12 September 2004
After an absence of a couple of years (due to my wife's illness) we proudly announce another GIANT auction. Longterm closure for the benefit of overseas customers who ordered the printed catalogs by snail mail. However, you may safely bid NOW, as we do not disclose the state of bids until after the auction ended (again in order to protect overseas bidders). Please forgive us if you feel this is spam..

12,000 lots of disc recordings
Mainly 78rpm shellacs, but also some few: Talking Postcards - CD, DVD, MC, Video items - Phonograph Cylinders - 33rpm Vinyl LPs, 45rpm Singles and EPs, 40cm / 16" oversize discs (NO American radio transcriptions) as well as a selection of Gramophone Needle Tins
Categories include: Ethnik: World Music, Folk, Judaica, Hawaii, etc – Gesang: Vocal, Opera, Lied, Choral – Instrumental: Conductors, Soloists (violin, piano, organ, etc) – Kleinkunst: Personality, Humor, Recitations, Movie, Cabaret, Rock'n'Roll – Tanz: Dance, Jazz, Tango, Hawaii, Sweet, Salonmusik – Zeitgeschichte: History, Curio, Military, Spoken Word, Advertising. Also a nice batch of Reichs-Rundfunk center start single sided discs never commercially available.
The focus is on NON-AMERICAN items (hardly any US recorded jazz or blues, but magnificent EUROJAZZ rarities). From Arthur Briggs to Sam Wooding, from Frank Guarente to Lud Gluskin, from Edie Rosner to Leonid Utjesov. From Irene Abendroth to Richard Tauber, from Comedian Harmonists to Elvis Presley, from Adolf Hitler to Heinrich Himmler, from Arabian Celebrity to Paraguayan Guaranis, from Cake Walk to Yiddish, etc. etc.… If there were nothing for you in this display you probably do not collect any more…

5000 lots of paper items
This includes a first part of my personal collection
Books and Monographs – Catalogs – Libretti - Photos & Postcards - Concert Programs & Theatre Bills – Magazines & Journals - Posters  - as well as a few Sheet Music Covers.
Some remarkable 78rpm research and reference  items. Most journals are library bound annual volumes (cloth, gold lettering on spine). From Jazz Monthly to Blues Unlimited; catalogs from Imperial Russia to Turkey; a selection of the fabulous Norman Granz JATP concert programs; several hundred early operatic postcards (including an astounding collection of Geraldine Farrar items); etc. etc.

Free downloading and browsing on the web at <http://www.lotz-verlag.de>
But you can order the two book size illustrated catalogs by sending 10$ or 10€ (this covers only a fraction of the cost of printing and mailing).
This will be deducted from your winning bids or set-sale purchases! State whether you want Lotz-Liste-21 (discs) and/or Lotz-Liste-22 (paper)

Dr. Rainer E. Lotz, Jean Paul Str. 6, 53173 Bonn, Germany
International Fax: 0049-228-365142 – International Phone: 0049-228-352808, Email birgit-lotz-verlag@xxxxxx
Dr Rainer E. Lotz
c/o Birgit-Lotz-Verlag
Jean Paul Str.6, 53173 Bonn, Germany
Tel: 0049-228-352808
Fax: 0049-228-365142
Web: http://www.lotz-verlag.de

Please note: Our Spam filter eliminates all mails which are not specific in the subject header about what the content of your email is.
Bitte beachten: Unser Spamfilter entsorgt alle Mails, deren Bezugszeile nicht den Inhalt eindeutig beschreibt.

Dr Rainer E. Lotz
c/o Birgit-Lotz-Verlag