Re: [ARSCLIST] Need advice on moving large collection during summer

YES, WORRY ABOUT HEAT.....  I suggest you DO NOT USE
a fully sealed truck,  air flow is treamedously
important and temp about 80 Degrees for long periods
will damage your collection.  IF AT ALL POSSIBLE
USE A TRUCK THAT HAS AN OPEN TO THE DRIVERS AREA
AND AIRCONDITIONING flowing to the enterior of the
truck.  An airconditioned VAN IS PERFERED...

semper fi
Maj Drew Malone; Raines III
U.S.M.C
 {Embarkation Officer training}